The lovely, extravagantly flowering Lotus hanging light is a wondrous work of art. Inspired by an image of an early 19th century Mardi Gras float, this captivating interpretaion is entirely hand sculpted with an iron skeleton that is then fleshed out with layer upon layer of hand applied papier mache. It is finished with 2 coats of no VOC paint and a water based poly topper for durability. This enchanting, double layer chandelier will twinkle and glow for you it's with nine blooming light sources.
- Comes with 3 ft. of cord and a white chain and canopy
- Accepts 9 bulbs (we use G-16 or G-16.5 frosted globes)
- 40 watt max Candelabra based bulbs (shown w/G16.5)
- 30" h x 30" dia
- Freight item ($149 freight shipping surcharge)
- UL listed
- If you require additional length for your installation be sure to click here to add your extra chain and cord.
- Eraser Pink has Forest Moss Stem
- White has Douglas Fir Stem
- Lemon Grass has Douglas Fir Stem
For White Glove service, please email email@example.com before you place your order.
handcrafted & high quality
Worth the Wait
By collaborating with local artists in San Miguel de Allende, we blend modern style with timeworn techniques that have been passed down for generations. The result is handcrafted, high quality, and one of a kind - just like you and your home!