Stray Dog Designs has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for www.straydogdesigns.com.
* Stray Dog Designs will not sell, trade, or otherwise share your personal information with any other company or entity. Some of the products represented on our site could ship directly from the product manufacturer to the customer. In such a case we provide the customer's shipping information to the manufacturer for order fulfillment purposes only.
* Our site uses an order form for visitors to purchase products and request information and services. We collect users' contact information including but not limited to addresses, emails, phone numbers and financial information (such as credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders, information about our company, and from time to time promotional materials and catalogs. The user's contact information is also used to contact customers directly when necessary (for instance with questions about their orders). Financial information that is collected is used to bill the customer for products and services.
* This site may contain links to other sites. Stray Dog Designs is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
* We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is used only to help identify you and your shopping cart.
Stray Dog Designs uses Google Analytics including Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, as well as Re-marketing with Google Analytics, to help analyze how visitors use this site. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are small text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. We will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information through site usage, with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising or analytics products.
We offer secure online ordering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. Protecting the contents of your order is of the utmost importance to us, which is why we have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under our control. We want you to feel safe and confident about your order. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that no one can intercept your information and use it fraudulently. To verify the security of your connection when you are ordering check these two things:
1. If you are running Netscape there will be a "complete key" icon in the lower left corner of the screen, or if you are running Internet Explorer there will be a "lock" icon in the lower right corner.
2. The prefix "http:" will be replaced with "https:" in the address field of your browser when you enter the ordering process.
Some versions of browsers, as well as some firewalls, do not allow communication with a secure server. If this situation were to arise you would not even be able to access the ordering screen, thus preventing an insecure transaction. If your browser is at fault try downloading the latest version of it from their website.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the security practices of this site, please feel free to contact us: