Baby Laura Chandelier
If Arlo had a baby sister, this would be her. She's perky, poised, and ready to pack a punch in your smaller spaces. A take on the coveted Arlo Chandelier, Baby Laura has a long stem with one tier of 6 symmetrical arms that blossom up to the sky. A little detachable tole flower drop is the icing on the cake for this cutie. She's handcrafted by our artisans in iron and papier mache, then finished with two coats of non-toxic paint and a water based varnish.
- Comes with 3 feet of white chain and a white canopy
- Need extra chain and cord? Click HERE.
- Accepts six 40 watt candelabra bulbs
- 24.5"h x 12" dia // cups are 6" dia each
- UL listed
- Click here for installation instructions
handcrafted & high quality
Worth the Wait
By collaborating with local artists in San Miguel de Allende, we blend modern style with timeworn techniques that have been passed down for generations. The result is handcrafted, high quality, and one of a kind - just like you and your home!