The gleaming, graceful Sadie hanging lantern is sure to turn a lot of heads. The hand forged cylindrical iron cage chandelier is intertwined with a wild and verdant vine in full flower and a 6 arm fixture twinkles through the blooms. The papier mache creeper is hand sculpted and the entire creation is overlayed with hand applied gold leaf and finished with a water based poly for durability. An ornamental dream of a chandelier with a lustrous sheen...that's our Sadie.
- Accepts six 40 watt candelabra bulbs (we use G-16 or G-16.5 frosted globes)
- Has 5.25" brass polished canopy and brass chain
- 22 h x 24 dia with vine / cage alone is 20 h x 20 dia
- UL listed
- If you require additional length for your installation be sure to click here to add your extra chain and cord.
- Click here for installation instructions
- Freight item ($149 freight surcharge)
- Lift gate service provided. Curbside delivery only.
For White Glove service, please email email@example.com before you place your order.
Question- our chandelier leaves are turning tarnished with in a year of having it. We love the design but need to know how to maintain the leaves gold color . Appreciate any help.
We place a coat of water based poly after the fixture is gold leafed to seal the leafing. Gold leaf can darken over time depending on light exposure, but it should not darken very much. Send us pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's take a look.
handcrafted & high quality
Worth the Wait
By collaborating with local artists in San Miguel de Allende, we blend modern style with timeworn techniques that have been passed down for generations. The result is handcrafted, high quality, and one of a kind - just like you and your home!