Flush Mount Installation Instructions
mounting the fixture
1. Shut off the main electrical supply from the fuse box/circuit breaker before attempting to install.
2. Carefully unpack your new fixture and lay out all the parts.
3. Line up the predrilled holes in the Universal crossbar (B) with the predrilled holes in the Outlet Box (Ceiling) and thread the screws (A) through the Universal Crossbar into the Outlet box about ¼”.
4. While holding the fixture toward the ceiling, connect the electrical wires as follows: the group of wires with the grooved edging (neutral) connects to the WHITE WIRE, and the group of smoothed edged wires (positive) connects with the BLACK
WIRE. Make sure all wire nuts are secure. You may wrap all connections with electrical wire. If
your outlet has a ground (green or bare copper) connect the fixtures ground wire to it. Tuck the wire
connections neatly into the ceiling junction box as you hold the fixture assembly toward the ceiling.
5. Finish mounting the Fixture by placing it over the crossbar so that the mounting screws (A) protrude
through the KEYHOLES in the bottom of the pan. Rotate the PAN until the screws are in the slots of the KEYHOLES and tighten with a brass ball finial.
6. Install the lightbulbs in accordance with the fixtures specifications. DO NOT EXCEED THE MAXIMUM WATTAGE RATING!
RISK OF FIRE. CONSULT A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN TO ENSURE CORRECT BRANCH CIRCUIT CONDUCTOR MIN 9 DEGREES C SUPPLY CONDUCTORS.
Proposition 65 Warning
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.