Well... Hello, Dolly! When you're working 9-5, you need a little extra light to get the job done. These perky pair might be made out of papier mache but like Dolly says, "... there's a heart beneath the boobs." Do you see what we're getting at? This sconce, inspired by the Millie (but better), is made by hand with lots of heart by our Mexican artisans. The cups are hand formed papier mache with a scalloped tole liner that is painted gold on the inside. We use nontoxic paint and varnish.
- Accepts two 60 watt type A bulbs
- 9"h x 11"w x 9" deep / back plate is 5" dia
- White has Black scallops
- Eraser Pink has Stray Dog Pink scallops
- Stray Dog Pink has Pumpkin Blush scallops
- Sconce should be installed upright as shown
handcrafted & high quality
Worth the Wait
By collaborating with local artists in San Miguel de Allende, we blend modern style with timeworn techniques that have been passed down for generations. The result is handcrafted, high quality, and one of a kind - just like you and your home!