The Marsi Pendant light dangles from the cunningest crown. Her ceiling canopy sprawls with juicy pink berried vines and the same poppy fruit peeks out from below her shade, making the Marsi one clever ceiling light. The finial and canopy are fashioned from papier mache while her simple, handsome shade is hand cut from tin. The tole shade has a gold interior. All hand made and finished in Mexico.
- Drum shade (15h x 22dia)
- Accepts two 100 watt standard incandescent bulbs, S cluster bulb configuration
- Comes with 3 feet of white cord
- 20h x 22dia including berries
- UL listed
- Ships freight ($99 freight surcharge)
- Lift gate service provided. Curbside delivery only.
handcrafted & high quality
Worth the Wait
By collaborating with local artists in San Miguel de Allende, we blend modern style with timeworn techniques that have been passed down for generations. The result is handcrafted, high quality, and one of a kind - just like you and your home!